Hero Kids Book Project is in no way connected to the United States government, the United States Department of Defense, or any of its components. The views expressed on this site are those of Hero Kids Book Project and not necessarily those of the Department of Defense or its components.The term ‘Hero Kids Book Project’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered mailing address is P.O. Box 10041, Fleming Island, Florida, 32006. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Hero Kids Book Project’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
This is an informational website designed to educate visitors about our charity. We have no products for sale and therefore, do not ship anything to our customers. The ‘Donate!’ page is for those interested in making a tax-deductible donation to Hero Kids Book Project. Those who donate will receive – immediately – a confirmation email for said donation. This email can (and should) be used as a receipt for tax purposes. Nothing will be shipped to any donators.
Since we sell no products, our customers will have nothing to return. If, however, you find you have made a donation in error, please contact Hero Kids Book Project via the ‘Contact’ page or to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone on our team will discuss your situation with you.
Your privacy and security are as important to us as they are to you.
Here’s the short version: (1) We will never share your profile information with, or sell it to, other companies or organizations. (2) We do not collect any information from you without your knowledge. (3) All monetary transactions are managed by an extremely reputable international company (Simplify Commerce by MasterCard) and are encrypted in multiple and various levels.
- Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
- Cookie/Tracking Technology
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
- Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- Privacy Contact Information
- We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.